The Forge is looking for a new Operations Officer. The ideal candidate must be hard working, adaptable, willing and able, with a positive approach to all tasks, a strong interest in music and events, strong technical knowledge and must be an excellent communicator at all levels.
- Setting up the venue and stage according to the nature of each event
- Setting up and run the ticket desk
- Greeting and directing customers
- Setting the lighting and atmosphere of the venue
- Liaising with and assisting the sound engineer
- Advancing shows with external promoters and artists
- Liaising with and welcoming the artists/musicians/promoters on the night and dealing with any enquiries that arise on the night along with the guidance of the management.
- Managing the venue’s contact email
- Assisting the marketing manager with ticketing
- Compiling and sending out financial settlements for music events
- Liaising with security staff
- Overall responsibility for ensuring whole venue is clean and tidy.
The Forge is a fun and vibrant place to work and this role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain further experience in the day to day management of an independent music venue.
Salary circa £18000 pa.
To apply for the role please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 12th February.